The William J. Worthen Foundation is proud to be a partner with nation’s largest net zero building conference.
– Nation’s largest annual net zero building conference!
– 900+ attendees, 75 exhibitors, 75+ speakers, 9 workshops
– World-class education sessions
– Inspiring keynote speakers
– Technical workshops for professionals
– Expo Hall with exhibitions from industry-leading firms
– Volunteers will receive complimentary access
– Reserved pool of need-based tickets
– Program Partners: ILFI & USGBC
– Official Global Climate Action Summit Affiliate Event
– Professional networking with industry leaders
– Post-conference Afterparty in the Expo Hall
– Attendees from 20+ states and 4 countries
– On-site tours of a revolutionary net positive venue
– Up to 19.5 CEUs for AIA, USGBC, & LFA credential holders
– Content on net zero energy, water, waste, & transit
– 9 Workshops from industry leading education providers
– Join us in building a Net Zero Future for All!
– NZ18 is brought to you by Verdical Group
We are thrilled to announce our continued collaboration with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) & the National Electrical Contractors' Association (NECA) to host the Net Zero 2018 Conference at their Net Zero Plus Facility in Commerce, California (just South of Los Angeles). The facility is a net positive living laboratory that features a microgrid, electric vehicle charging stations, energy dashboards, battery storage, and a large solar panel array.
Free on-site tours of this revolutionary net positive facility will be provided.
Visit www.NZP-ETI.com for more information!
Robin Hood Benefit Gala
Housing the homeless in Los Angeles.
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | September 12th
Available now within the NZ18 Full Conference Pass