GreenerBuilder is the premier education and engagement opportunity for leaders and advocates in the Pacific region who are passionate about the future of healthy, sustainable buildings. This annual event unites all the key players in greening the built environment – including architects, engineers and contractors – to discuss industry trends, new research and emerging technologies. GreenerBuilder is where you can find the strategies and tools to help create a more sustainable future.
Thursday, July 25, 2019
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Who should attend:
The U.S. Green Building Council Pacific region, architects, designers, builders, developers
What You’ll Get
· An inspiring keynote speech from environmentalist, author and activist Paul Hawken
· USGBC’s signature Women in Green event featuring discussions with women leading their fields
· Opportunity to earn 5 CEU credits
· Awards ceremonies celebrating the hard work of green building professionals and companies
· Opportunity to network with 400+ green building and architecture professionals
· Expo with 30+ exhibitors of the latest technologies and innovations
Sessions will cover the topics that are most important to the region, such as net zero energy, performance-based building measurements, affordable housing, climate change, water availability and usage, resilience and public health.